November 10, 2008

So Sweet...


Jenny from and she's rambling again nominated me for this. What a sweetheart!!!
She is getting married in May and she's started her blog to document it all (wish I had done that. lol)...I LOVE her blog...she's so cute and funny and she sometimes posts really yummy recipes that I can't wait to try.
I actually went to high school with her fiance and I couldn't be happier for the two of them!!
Thanks Jenny!!

Here are the rules for this...

The Uber (AKA Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
-Inspire you
-Make you smile and laugh
-Or maybe gives amazing information
-A great read
-Has an amazing design
-And any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of the award are:
-Put the logo on your blog or post
-Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs
-Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
-Share the love and link to this post and the person you received your award from

so the 5 blogs I nominate are...

Lily's mom...she is such an amazing mom and her daughter is just awesome. One of my favorite blogs!!! And she is the reason I started this blog..I stumbled upon her first blog that she kept for Lily and I was hooked and inspired and I can't thank her enough for it.
4 x the fun...this mom is HILARIOUS!! She does updates daily and her blog is what I read every morning with my coffee.
Holland and Eden's mom...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this blog!! Billie is such a great mom and her daughter's are sure to make you smile.
Tall Oaks from Little Acorns Grow a newer blog to me that I really enjoy reading...she has two sons that are so cute and I really like her writing style.
Sweetened*taters...this momma has identical triplet girls...who btw are BEYOND adorable...her blog is honest and funny and another one I check each day with my morning coffee.

These 5 blogs are only a very small amount of the bloggo's I have bookmarked. I am a self admitted blog-a-holic. I'm not big into the gossip blogs but I sure do love to read the real one's about real people and real families....not saying famous people aren't real but you know what I mean.

Anyhow...I really recommend checking all of them out...all 6 of them.

Jenny~ thank again for thinking of me and my blog. You are such a sweetheart.

Next up...an update. I promise.
There has been a lot plus I am really excited to talk about what we're doing for Gage for Christmas...for the first time I really feel good about what he's getting.

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

You are SO welcome! I'm glad you enjoy my bloggy blog! ;)

Kristin said...

Thank you so much! I will definitely get to this in the next couple of days :)

I started reading your blog from the beginning & wow. I'm hooked. I've got you bookmarked to keep reading! Gage is amazing. Really.

Michele S said...

Thanks for the award! I love that you read my blog while drinking coffee. That cracks me up.

(I know I'm supposed to follow the rules on this, but I really suck at it. Plus, I'm drowning in puke. But I really appreciate it!)

Michele S said...

I swore I was going to bed before I died, but I just want you to know you have a beautiful family and I hope Gage likes his new school.

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the sweet endorsement! :)
I started Lily's site for her family out of town and it just sprouted! :)
You look more into vigabitrine? We do have to get it from a canadian pharmacy but it is easy enough and not that much more than a third tear drug on our insurance. It has been the only thing to have helped!