May 8, 2008

Not QUITE what I meant...

I've found the best way to prepare Gage's new formula is to mix it up the night before and distribute it between 4 baby bottles.
He gets 3 bottles filled to 250ml. and 1 filled to 122ml.

The bottles work perfect because they have the markers on it that I need it and I can dump it easily into his feed bags.

Anyhow...I've had MAJOR baby fever for awhile now. I spend a lot of time thinking about future children and all that goes along with it and tonight it hit me...this is pretty much what I would be doing if I had another baby. Fixing bottles and washing bottles and what have you (at least some of the feeding end of it).

It's not quite what I meant when I said I wanted more children but I suppose this with tide me over.
HAHAHA.
Just had to share that. :)

3 comments:

kevin said...

Ketogenic diet is working well for our little one, Grace. We are down to one middle of the night seizure a day, we were at 4 a day prior to the diet.

http://gracerueber.blogspot.com

kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.