March 19, 2008

Yes, No???

I've spent the last hour trying to get Gage's Page JUST RIGHT...I'm still not sure I really like the way it looks but it's going to have to do for now.
I wanted to add a picture to the side of it but once again blogger is being a brat and not letting me. Oh well. Maybe that's my cue that I need to stop working on this for now and maybe come back to it a bit later and look at it with fresh eyes and see what I think then.

In the mean time please, please, please comment on your thoughts on the looks of this. Something just seems off to me and I'm not sure what it is...so friendly readers...let me know what you think!!


And once again yes...I know I owe you an update and I am working on it but there's quite a bit to update so as soon as I get it done I will post it.

ETA...if you look to the right you'll see links to other amazing kiddo's and their families. I really encourage you to check them out.
Mom...that means you too!! Just click on a name and it'll bring you to the blog of your choice. You've heard me talk about some of these kids enough.

0 comments: