March 16, 2008

Cross posted from myspace...

I know I owe everyone an update but for now I have this....
Current mood: happy
Category: Life

It never ceases to amaze me just how up and down life can be. Just when you think things will never look up and that’ll you’ll never get a break...you do.

Or at least that’s been the case for me.

In the last 6 years I’ve had some real big wakeup calls...life has not really treated us fair in some ways...watching the things Gage goes through has been enough to rock us to our very core. Seeing the bills we have stacked up and knowing there’s not a whole lot of chance of us being able to pay them anytime soon can be very depressing.

There have been days...especially lately...where it’s all seemed too much. I really didn’t know how much more I could handle without losing my mind. I tried to keep a positive outlook but it was getting harder and harder...my life was beginning to resemble a nightmare but I decided to just keep going...I had made it this far.
WE had made it this far.
For better or for worse I had my little family and that was enough.

And you know what?? As soon as I started to REALLY believe that things started looking up for us.

So...no matter how hard life can be or how badly you want to lay down and give up...don’t.
Your life will never become more than you can handle.
My friend Terra said this to me tonight..."When you open your energy up to good things, good things happen."
That is the absolute truth.

I lose sight of that alot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really happy to read this :) Good things can and do happen, and you deserve them! Keep the great attitude Shan. I miss you. :tri:

-Katie (Pino)