November 23, 2007

One thankful mommy!!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving. Gage started smiling up a storm around noon yesterday and didn't stop until close to 9pm.
Unheard of!!!
It was so nice to see.
He also had NO seizures at all yesterday and was awake the entire day. Again...unheard of.

I am the happiest, most thankful mom there is.

We had an amazing time at Kris' parents yesterday. There was 8 of us for dinner and Kris' mom did a GREAT job with the meal. Everything was wonderful.
All in all a fabulous day!!!!
Kris' dad took pictures of our grinning, goofy kiddo and as soon as I get them I'll post them for you all to see.
Hope you all had a great day too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Gage & you guys had such an awesome Thanksgiving :) Cant wait to see some pics of that beautiful grinning face!!!

xoxo,
kierstin

Anonymous said...

Omg! That is awesome news. I can't wait to see the new pictures of your sweet boy.


Christy

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! I can't wait to see the pics!