March 25, 2008

Mini-update time...

Hello all!!

We had a WONDERFUL Easter!! My parent's had us, my little brother, my older sister and her hubbie and their 2 kiddo's and my in-laws for dinner.
My mom really out did herself this year...I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a meal so much. Everything was wonderful!!!
Mr. Gage was in semi-shutdown mode during the day...I think he was a bit overstimulated because as soon as it quieted down he came alive. It was quite cute.
Oh...and the Easter bunny was very good to us!!

In other news...we saw Gage's neuro. on his birthday and she is ready to get going on the ketogenic diet so sometime next month we will be checking into the hospital.
The initial keto. hospitalization is about 3 days and she wants to do a couple other things while we're there so we'll be in for at least 4.

Kris and I have it worked out that I will stay there with lil' man and he will work as normal...we really can't afford for him to take off of work...but unlike last time where Kris came up to the hospital everyday after work we decided that aside from the first day he probably won't come up. The hospital is about an hour away and Kris' job is unpredictable hour-wise and last time it really wore him out to work a full day and then drive back and forth to the hospital each night.
So Gage is stuck with just mama.
I think we'll manage just fine.
Downside is that there's no wi-fi in the room so I may try and talk Kris into keeping the blog updated for those 4 or so days....think he can handle it???
Or MOM...maybe you want to do it???
If not I could put you on Starbucks duty. haha

There is more to update on but because we have no real concrete answers yet I'm going to hold off until we do.

Aside from that Gage is on Spring Break this week and Kris has been working crazy, long hours.

I think after Gage's break is over I'm going to need a break!!!

And on that note I hope everyone had a great Easter.
Until next time.

0 comments: