October 6, 2007

1st post...

I've been wanting to start a blog for my son for some time now but kept putting it off...I am a HUGE procrastinator. I've been keeping family and friends up to date with the going's on through my myspace blog but I think the time has come to keep Gage and Myspace separate. It doesn't really look too good to have picture's of mommy drinking a beer with the girl's and then blogs of the kiddo....sooo...Gage's Page is born.
Sweeeeet!!!

I suppose an intro. of sorts is needed...I am Shannon and I'm married to Kris. We have an amazing 5 year old little boy. He has Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome and a host of other disabilities/issues. He's my little fighter.
Kris and I also have a crazy kitten (Captain Spaulding)...but this blog is for Gage. lol
Although I'm sure Captain will make his way in here from time to time.

And that's my little family.


This is just a basic first post to get the blog started.

Next up will be Gage's story....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you started your Gagey blog... seriously... I know he has his days, and so do you, and whatever the case may be, I am looking forward to reading up on the little man (& how you are doing with everything). I am so glad I got to meet him... I am looking forward to my next visit... and the one after that, and the one after that.. and so on.. you understand. :)